Saturday, August 27, 2011

Selamat Hari Raya ^^

Assalamualaikum. Now, I'm currently STILL stuck in here. Nobody. But, it's still like a heaven when the Wifi is sooooo...... Sangat laju okey. Okayyyyyyy fine, I know being at home is more like a paradise. Please stop it. *Tears.


Today is the 28th day. Only a few days to go. Be patient. I know the ketupatrendanglemang and blablabla are ready to be cooked. 


Yesterday, I texted my mom.


Mak, baju raya lia wne ape?


A few months here and I already forgot what colour of my baju raya! -,-
I know it is blue in colour but my mom said it's pink. Which one??? Getting confused here. Oh yes. Both are mine. Hee. 


Tomorrow, I will go back to celebrate Hari Raya. Take the cab, the bus and blablabla to Ipoh and go straight away to Perlis! Hahahaha. *heaven.





SELAMAT HARI RAYA. MAAF ZAHIR & BATIN :)







p/s : This year will be my extremely awesome Hari Raya! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment